We look forward to working with you!
Please be as descriptive as possible in the survey below. Include information such as, but not limited to:
– Experimental design of project including number of samples and comparisons wanted in downstream analysis
– Type of microbial sequence data (amplicon [16S/ITS] or shotgun metagenomics)
– Do you or will you have any metabolite / SCFA / inflammatory or immune markers / clinical or environmental measurements / etc. that you want to associate with the microbiome data?
– Has the data been generated, is in the process of being generated, or is scheduled to be generated yet or do you need assistance / consulting with wet lab processes?
– Is this for a grant proposal or an already funded project? If for a grant, which grant and when is your deadline? If for a funded project, what is the end of the budget period / needed turnaround time?
Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health Microbiome Analysis Core
Bldg SPH1 – Rm 412A
Department of Biostatistics
Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health
655 Huntington Ave
Boston, MA 02115